Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Muse

Let me introduce you to my muse.

who is it ?
Did you guess who?

Yes its Me, Dante the rabbit, A German Angora.

This is me with a haircut, and that's the machine that is going to spin my fluff

I love greens, especially watercress, broccoli, and rocket/arugula.

Sometimes I pretend I have died. Its so funny to watch the humans get in a flap. I find it very A.MUsing

I am a very talented interior designer. Here you see me at work re-organising the studio.
As you can see Dante has a very busy life. When he isn't trying to convince me he has suddenly died he's great company and makes sure that I get absolutely no work done because adoring him is the only job one should have.
He's the dogs best friend. He makes tasty treats for Buzz    :-&
Currently he is nudging my foot, so I must go ...... Dante needs adoring !!!

A.MUse

No comments:

Post a Comment